Monday, June 11, 2012

Last days in junior high!

I just got my computer back from the shop after being broken for 10 days.   I still had my phone, but it is kind of hard to type more than a few sentences.  My computer had some viruses on it. I got it at PC laptops and so it was FREE!!

Pictures of Kara and friends on the last couple days of school.  They had a 9th grade Lagoon day.  They loved it so much they went back for Bounce back day!




 
1st Day of School 2011-2012 school  year!
Last day of school of  2011-2012 school year!!!

School ended for Kara on June 1st.  She is no longer in junior high.   She is now in 10th grade.  I remember when she was done with elementary school  only three years ago,  which seems like yesterday.  And now in three years she will graduate from  high school.  YIKES!!!!!


On June 2nd we went and heard my niece Layla sing at the Children's Theater.  My camera memory was all full and my computer was in the shop so I couldn't record it. But she did amazing.    On July 27th she is the opening for a band that is coming to Utah.  We are so excited for her!

No comments: