Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 19th Birthday Colton!!!



Colton turned 19 on June 10, 2012.  There are so many things I love about you,  Colton!  I love how imaginative you are. You are one of the most grateful people I know, you always appreciate anything that is done for you, no matter how small.   You have the coolest sense of humor. Sometimes I can't believe the things you come up with.  You are very accepting of others, now matter how different they are.  You are always happy and find joy in the small things.  You also can make anything fun, not matter how dull.  You don't have much fear.  I wish you had more fear actually.  You are not afraid to talk to a complete stranger and share your feelings or ask them on a date.  WOW!!!!  You amaze me. I am so glad you are a member of our family.  Happy 19th!!




Kara trying a new look!

For dinner Colton wanted pasta salad, meat balls, cheesy bread and I made some other sides.  He wanted an cookie dough ice cream cake.  I was happy about  that because Kara and I were helping at our ward's girls camp fundraiser all morning.  We did made a lot of money for girls camp too!  Then we headed down to BYU to see Arabian Nights.  It was phenomenal.  Afterwards we met Coby for a bite  to eat. 







No comments: