Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kara's play, "There is a Monster in My Closet"

Kara was in the play, There's a Monster in my Closet. She played the mom and she did awesome.  She sang several songs on stage  and had  A LOT of lines!!!  The play was put on by the West Jordan Youth Theater.  She had a ton of practices!!!!  Practices are not close to our home at all.  There were days towards the end that I felt like I was having an affair with the car.  I know that sounds crazy, but that is where it FELT, like I spend all of my time!!!!  Anyways, Kara did an AMAZING job!!!!  Earlier this winter she was in another play called, Thoroughly Modern Millie!  She literally was already starting one play while still not being finished with the other play.  Back to back play practices, lessons,  homework and other fun activities have kept this girl very busy!!!

My camera was on the wrong setting, I bet you couldn't have guess that, right?  But I didn't take a lot of pictures so  here is what I got.