Friday, March 11, 2011

Coby turns 23 on March 8th

For Coby's 23rd birthday party we drove down to  Coby's apartment in Provo to celebrate. He had already had some birthday celebration that day and he had more planned after we left.  For his birthday we gave him money for his study abroad program he is dong in July.  We went out to dinner at a restaurant similar to Braza Grill in Orem.  It was absolutely delicious!!!!

Happy 23rd birthday!!!!  Coby you have been so fun to watch grow up!  I am so grateful that you were  my oldest child.  You have always been such a good example to follow. I love that you have always cared so much about family and I love that you are such a hard worker.  I  love your sense of humor, how knowledgeable you are in so many things.  I love that you like to have fun and especially that you know how to do it.  I have always been impressed as I watch you follow your dreams each and everyday.  I love you and I am glad that you are my son!!!!!!