Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday's and Random car projects

In March we celebrated the birthdays of Kelli Lundberg and Ann Hendrickson.  For birthday in our  neighborhood we have gotten together to celebrate.  It has been a lot of fun.  I don't know if we will do it next year because there are so many people we have become friends with that we don't want to forget anyone. 

Above if Ann, and she has been such a great friend to me.  I feel like we were able to instantly connect.  She was doing a drawing in our ward for help with organizing a certain room in our home.  I had felt super unorganized in my office  since moving and I didn't feel like I was able to get everything organized. It was so fun to be able to work with her and in doing so, we became fast friends.  Thank you Ann.  After working with her I got the bug and finished the whole home.  She was so great to help.  When I was having a problem I would call her up and she would give me ideas and then would come over and check my progress. 



This is one of the random cars that Matt likes to work on.  Every since we got married he has been always working on a car.  He started when he was a teenager and he has loved doing it every since.  At first I didn't understand where this love for cars came from and thought it was very silly.  But over the years I have realized how happy it makes him to work on cars and how much he enjoys it.  So if he is ever upset or acts  like he needs some time alone, I can usually find any out in the garage which is  his, "cave."