Friday, April 15, 2011

I love the ladies I work with and one of them got married!!!!!




I found out my boss Jayne was turning 60 and I wanted to do something nice for her, so I thought it would be so cool if I took pictures of everyone and had them write why they love Jayne!!!  It was a wonderful idea, but a little crazy to think I could do it all myself.  Anyways, after announcing that I was going to do this to all of my co-workers I found out Jayne was turning 61 not 60.  I wanted to do this because I adore Jayne and I think she is the most amazing boss anyone could every have.  The project took me a long time, but I really enjoyed it.  Below are some of the amazing women I have the privilege of working with each day.  I LOVE my job!!!



Our Principal.

My boss Jayne.  The picture quality is terrible on this one, but that is my fault, but you can still see her  beauty and if you look really careful you can see the halo over her head.  Seriously, she is an angel!!!


















This is Debbie.  She is my partner each day at work. She is a lot of fun and such a positive, outgoing person!

This picture is a lot better of Jayne, but of course I am not taking it, Debbie did!






Natalie one of the cute gals I work with got married. She actually happened to live in my brother and sister in law's ward.  She is such a sweetie and because she got in a graduate program it was her last year.  I really miss her cute, smiling face!



I took pictures of a few of the pages so I wouldn't forget what it looked like.  I have noticed that I have started to forget many things.  Yikes, I use to love having such a good memory, but now that  is just a faded memory! (ha, ha)