Thursday, April 7, 2011

Conference pictures!!!

Coby is always happy.  It is very contagious.  I love Coby's outlook on life.  He is a very positive person!

Hanging out during conference.  All of  my kids take notes during conference without being told. I love that!  Coby now thinks it isn't important to take notes.  Kind of funny now because he use to be one of the best.  I love how adult children do things differently then their parents.  They realize what doesn't work and does work for them!  I think that is awesome.





Colton trying to relax a little during conference.

Matt usually can be found snoring  during some point during the conference.  It isn't conference weekend if dad doesn't snore.

Conference weekend if one of my favorite traditions.  We have food that has become a tradition for both days.  I love lounging in the basement and realizing I don't  need to be running like I usually do during the weekend.



Jessica, trying to help Spencer a little with the piano.