Monday, April 25, 2011

FHE's with my family each month

Once a month my brothers and our families get together for FHE each month.  We take turns hostessing it at our home.  We use to be able to have it on the first Sunday of each month, but as everyone's life becomes busier and busier it gets harder to have it as often.  The pictures in this post are from my brother Mark's home.  It also happened to be his birthday so we all came over for cake and ice cream.  Mark hates to have anyone sing Happy Birthday to him, but we love to tease him so we decided to sing Happy Birthday to him, by singing as many different Happy Birthday songs we knew. 


My brother Matthew and Mark both work together.  When we moved to our new neighborhood my son Spencer recognized some of the people at  church from people he works with at work. Coby and Spencer have both worked at the same place so it has sort of become a family affair.  My sister in law's brother, Robert also works there as well as one of his kids.  Anyways, the point I was trying to make was that my brothers have to travel a lot for work and many times on weekends.  So that is one of the reasons FHE gets harder and harder.  Also, my brother Mark is now a bishop and that keep him even more busy. I love spending time with my brothers and their families.  Actually, I love spending time with any family members, of course!!!!