Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Tree is Up!!!!

We got most of our Christmas decorations up on Saturday, but we were able to put up both our Christmas trees on Monday night for Family Home Evening. It is always a lot of fun. Here are just a few pictures of our night below.

Our home is quieter now with Spencer back in school, but he will be back in December to stay and go to college here in Salt Lake until his upcoming wedding. Yes, the word is out that he plans to be married in the temple to Lindsay. A lot of you have met her and if not you are in for a treat as she is a very beautiful, lovable young women.

On Sunday I went to hear Coby's friend Jake speak and he did an amazing job. I just love Jake and his very cheerful, happy disposition is very contagious. It made me think that sooner than I can believe our son Coby will be back from serving his mission.

It is a busy time for everyone and I am excited for the season of Christmas as we celebrate our Savior's birth. I hope you are enjoying this time too.