Saturday, November 30, 2013

Putting up Christmas!



 One of my favorite things to do is to have a Christmas tree in our room.  It is a small tree and it looks pretty sparse, but we call it our angel tree in honor of all the angels (family members who have died) that are part of our family.
 Our Christmas tree in our family room seen from upstairs.  With Meli's one present under the tree from her family. 

Meli's family sent a fun package. In the package were fun  Christmas advent calendars and they also sent this cute advent calendar for Meli and Kara. What a fun treat each day and a great tradition!     The rest of the pictures below are from decorating this year!














 One of the fun advent calendars that Meli's family sent with delicious Lindt's chocolate!   Merry Christmas!  It was fun to decorate with Meli; she was very helpful.  She was excited to help.   On Friday Kara and I went shopping on Black Friday.  I had them pick out things that they would like.

For the last month I have been doing Insanity.  Until I thought I would nearly die from pulling/snapping sounds  from my lower back.  It is a hard workout, but I love how good I feel after doing it.  Now, I think I am done,  so sad, but after not being able to move, I think it is time to STOP!   I guess I will just have to go back to other forms of exercise! :(





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You looseachildforchristasbut gain anew one, feeling any better after stopping. I borrowed one of kami's insanity DVDs it's my fav kick but morning and I'm so sweaty! Your house looks amazing. I love Christmas! Ps what does mele think of US Christmas? Loved her on your card!