Monday, October 17, 2011

Aunt Jan and Uncle Bob's visit from California, October 9th to 15th

 Aunt Jan and Uncle Bob came to visit for a week!!!! I love my Aunt Jan so much and Uncle Bob is pretty cool too.  Jan, is my mom's sister and only sibling. Whenever I get around  my aunt it amazes me how  much she reminds me of my mom.  She has been such a sweetheart to my siblings and I especially after my mom died.  She has made an effort to come for all of our important events.  She came to each of our weddings, many college graduations to name a few. 
While she was here we went to see my two  nephews Cougar and Brighton play soccer.  My brother, Matthew, also happens to be the coach.  Watching Cougar and Brighton play is quite a hoot. 

Cougar while taking a break during the game.  He is four and my brother Mark's little boy.

Brighton right after the game.  He is also four and is my brother Matthew's son.
Here is a picture of my Uncle Bob and Aunt Jan.  While they were visiting we did a lot of fun things.  One thing we ALWAYS do when she visits is to go to Quilted Bear.  My aunt can make amazing crafts and she and my cousin Jana use to have a boutique where they made amazing things. I have always wanted to be able to decorate like both of them.   While she was here we also went to Taipan, Jordan Landing, Hobby Lobby, Rod works, out to eat at Zupas, the bear, yogurt shop etc.  We also went to get pizza and we also did a lot of visiting. 

Here is a picture of my Aunt holding her grandson Dylan.   One funny thing is that my aunt had a great grandchild in August of 2010 and then her grandson was born a couple of weeks after!!!!!