Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Education Week

August 16th through 19th Kara and I went to Education Week at BYU!!!  It was so fun to go there with my daughter.  She loves to go to classes as much as I do.  I loved it!  Colton started working this week too at his new job at UVU, so he wasn't able to come with us as planned. I love hearing speakers who inspire me.  I love running into people at Education week that I haven't seen in a long time.  I saw my teenage friend, Kristina Ramussen and my friend Christin who I have know since 5th grade. We met up for a few classes and it was so much fun to catch up.  But, my favorite part of Education week was going to class with Kara and just having girl time together!!!!!!
  The following week  Christin and I went to the Mount Timpanogos  temple together to do a session.  I sure have missed Christin and it was good to see her while she was in Utah dropping her daughter off at BYU.