Thursday, August 25, 2011

Colton leaves for college on August 24th!

It is hard to believe that Colton is moving out of the home. I think it never seems like it will happen when they are young children, but then all of the sudden it happens right before your eyes!  I often hear others say that they can't believe their children are a certain age.  I wonder if anyone every can believe their children have reached a certain age.  I think we always feel a little too young to have children the ages we do.


Colton wasn't super excited to move out, but yet excited at the same time.  We moved him in gradual as we were at Education Week.  We bought him a lot of food so we didn't worry he would starve, as crazy as that sounds.  Colton and I went to the Parent/Student Orientation and it actually made me feel a little better. 

Here is a picture of Colton being his silly self.  A young man named Jon from our ward made it for Colton.  This scarf is HUGE.  Appartently, it is some kind of scarf from Dr. Who, which Colton and Jon are a fan of.  Colton I know you will do super good at college, but I will miss the daily interaction of seeing you and talking to you each day!!!  You are super duper smart so I know that you will do super duper well!!!!!  I love you Colton!