Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Young Women's General Conference with Kara 3-27-10

Kara and I went to the General Young Woman's Session together. I LOVE spending time with my daughter and I cherish her and the sweet, beautiful young woman she is becoming. I feel so blessed to have her be one of my best friends and to want to share with her things that I love and enjoy. I find that when I am with her now that we do a lot of giggling and have a lot of fun. On Saturday we left at 3:00 pm to go get an early dinner together in downtown Salt Lake City at Olive Garden. We had some yummy food. Kara had just gotten spacers in her teeth in preparation for braces so sadly for her, her teeth weren't feeling the best. After wards we walked to the Conference Center where we had wonderful seats up close.

When the prophet walked in we were so close to him because we got their so early and because of where our tickets were that I just got tingles all over! I love our prophet and his counselors and I feel so fortunate to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. What a wonderful world we live in! My cup truly runs over with blessings!