Monday, March 1, 2010

She has arrived and she ROCKS!!!


We have been busy this weekend celebrating what Kara thought would never happen---she became a teenager. No longer is her age a primary, basic number, but now we have to add teen to it. She wanted to do all kinds of teen activities for her birthday so there was no pretending that she was still a child. I took Kara and Mia ice skating and they had a blast. While there a boy came up to talk to her and she was so excited, the teen kind of way. I love watching her grow up and have thoroughly enjoyed having this sweet daughter so much, who reminds me so much of myself that it is scary sometimes, but also fun.
I want to slow down her growing up sometimes and have her be little and funny thing is that she sometimes wants that. I am so glad that she isn't in a hurry to grow up. I am really enjoying her and I just love her to pieces.



On her birthday we had a lot of fun. Dinner with the family and presents she wanted and lots of love and fun. And I even got to try out a new cake I wanted to which she really liked!



Happy 13th Birthday my Kara! I love you more and more each day.