Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Fun

 I love to do festive things during the holidays.  One of my favorite holiday traditions is making sugar cookies.  This year we had Meli to help us make the cookies and she was a big help.  Everyone helped roll out the cookie dough, frost the cookies and decorate.



 We also had fun for FHE when Kara and Meli were carving their pumpkins.  Meli hadn't carved a pumpkin since when she was 8, so it was fun to watch her.   Kara made her pumpkin into  something related to Hungry Games and she was so happy because  she put a picture of her pumpkin on Twitter and one of the actors in the movie liked it.  She was on Cloud 9.    Meli carefully cleaned out her pumpkin and then made a fun face for her pumpkin.  



Oops, I forgot the finished result, but when I do I will put them on here!

No comments: