Sunday, June 2, 2013

May Daze


I've decided that there is some unwritten rule of the universe that  the month of May beginning of June  is designed to be crazy? Because seriously May always feels as busy as December to me.  There are concerts, projects, activities, school functions and I only have one child who is still in school and I think it is crazy, so I feel for any parents with more than one child in school.  
\ Kara had her theater club closing banquet.  They were supposed to dress up formal.





  Kara had a dance performance Saturday at Kearns high.  It was great to have my sister in law and family and my Aunt Jan and Uncle Bob in town for the celebration.   Afterwards we went out to dinner at Leatherby's, it was Kara's choice!
I am excited for the summer.  Kara has a lot of fun things planned during the summer!!!!   Yesterday she drove over to her cousins home for a sleep over.  It is so weird having her drive!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did she like the theatre dance class? She is all grown up! I saw her driving the other day, and had to do a double take!