Wednesday, October 8, 2008

General Conference

I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to watch General Conference. I feel so much gratitude for my membership in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I am so blessed to be a member of the restored gospel. I so enjoyed watching General Conference and hearing from the brethren and sisters. What a wonderful way to be edified. I always receive so much at conference that I know I need to work on, but I just so grateful that the Lord continues to give us guidance and revelation. I had so many favorite talks at this conference, I think some of my favorites were President Uctdorf, Elder Nelson, Elder Bednar's, and the prophets message on enjoying the journey.

One other piece of great news I got was that Matthew ran the marathon in Saint George and he qualified to be in the Boston Marathon. How did I get so fortunate to rub shoulders with such awesome siblings?