Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Need help for the reunion to go smoothly!!!!

Hi Everyone~

I am in need of some help with the reunion and so I 'm letting you know some of the areas I need help in. Please let me know if you can help with any of these areas by emailing or calling me back ASAP.

Going to the grocery store on Tuesday the 29th for food (money will be provided before the party)
Helping our group pick out the photos (three people would be great)
Setting up tables at the church on Tuesday the 29th (at least 2 people) (teenagers are also accepted)
Cleaning up after the birthday party ( at least 4 people)
Video taping the birthday party (1 person and not the whole party)
Video taping throughout the reunion (at least 2 different people) Also these people need to be willing to share their video tapes with the group if others are interested in receiving one for a small cost. If no one is willing to do this I will take what I can get.
Game Expert for the games each night (someone to make sure that we have enough games each night. This can also be rotated by more than one person, but I need someone).
Photographers to take pictures of people throughout the week ( 2 would be ideal and of course be willing to share with others after the reunion).
Help with the barbecue on Saturday, Aug. 2nd. (3 people)

I am sure that there will be more things that I will need help with too, but for now this is what I have. For the dinner group I have five families that are eating together for five night. If anyone else wanted to participate please let me know by 7-23 at the latest. Thank you very much.

Please as always continue to check the blogspot as that is where the info is. http://cami-and-matt.blogspot.com and also has maps etc.

Please email me back after you have read this email so I know you have read it and have received it even if you are not willing to help. Thank you so very much.

I am getting excited~
Cami

No comments: